We enjoy a good pumpkin ale as much as the next guy - but each year, after the barrage of pumpkin everything - we crave something a little different. There are plenty of quality Fall brews to quench your over-pumpkined palette on a chilly night. Check out a few of our favorites below:
1. Pecan Harvest by Abita Brewing Co.
2. Not Your Father's Root Beer by Small Town Brewery
3. Oktoberfest by Great Lakes Brewing Co.
4. Northern Hemisphere Harvest Wet Hop IPA by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
5. 4Beans Imperial Porter by Sixpoint
6. Cherry Stout by Bell's Brewery
7. Cinnamon Horchata Ale by Blue Moon Brewing Co.
8. Autumn Maple by The Bruery